Gryffin's Tail has moved!

Gryffin's Tail has a new home. It got too hard to mirror to this site. I don't maintain this site anymore.

Subscribe via email will subscribe you to the new site feed. Below is an RSS feed of the new site.

To all my email followers, I've transferred the Feedburner address to the new site so you should start receiving emails again. I didn't know this page stopped mirroring until a day or so ago. I'm sorry you've missed out for the last few months but the good news is that I don't post much so it'll be easy to catch up!

*

*

RSS feed of the new Gryffin's Tail site

*

*

Subscribe via email to the new site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

*

*

Tweets!

*

*

Monday, January 3, 2011

Again, I must admit my slackerness





Yup. That's me. Slacker numero uno.

I must admit my failings as a blogger.  I suck at it.  I'm clearly not motivated enough. I won't claim to make it my New Year's resolution to blog more (because history shows that would just be stupid) but I will try to do better this year.

I still get plenty of questions and I'll use those to post thises and thats.  I'm sure I've said that once or twice already.  Please don't feel the need to remind me in which post, I'm well aware.

I believe my last promise was something along the lines of Antivirals 101.  Now I know you won't believe this but I have started it.  Really. I did. And I will post it as soon as I finish it.  It's more tedious than you know.  I have to put studies in and everything!  I know, right? The gall. Pshaw, who needs studies!  But all that is time consuming and I do actually have a life that must also be lived and the unfortunate reality is that it gets in the way of putting together these types of things.

I want to do it, though.  So I hope to have it done by the end of the week for all those that have been asking me for it for months from the various Yahoo! Groups.

Until then, happy New Year!  I hope it brings all you hard working moms and dads recovery for your children!
 

Gryffin's Tail © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates