Gryffin's Tail has moved!

Gryffin's Tail has a new home. It got too hard to mirror to this site. I don't maintain this site anymore.

Subscribe via email will subscribe you to the new site feed. Below is an RSS feed of the new site.

To all my email followers, I've transferred the Feedburner address to the new site so you should start receiving emails again. I didn't know this page stopped mirroring until a day or so ago. I'm sorry you've missed out for the last few months but the good news is that I don't post much so it'll be easy to catch up!

*

*

RSS feed of the new Gryffin's Tail site

*

*

Subscribe via email to the new site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

*

*

Tweets!

*

*

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Biomed book: Food Diary





I have a new page for you to add into your biomed book! Woot woot!

Okay, so maybe it's not that exciting.

I was asked how to handle food, not just supplements. So here it is:


You can find it here.

Keep in mind that you can modify this easily.  All of my pages were created in Word or Excel because, well, I had no idea I'd be sharing them when I made them.  If I had, I would have made them in Adobe InDesign and they'd be hot pieces of graphic design genius.  Okay, so maybe not genius but they'd definitely be hot.

Since I now don't have the time or the inclination to create such genius, utilitarian will have to do.

For the technically challenged, if you need more room, just change the page size to legal and then pull the square on the bottom right of the table box and enlarge the table to fit.  Voila, more room.


 

Gryffin's Tail © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates