Gryffin's Tail has moved!

Gryffin's Tail has a new home. It got too hard to mirror to this site. I don't maintain this site anymore.

Subscribe via email will subscribe you to the new site feed. Below is an RSS feed of the new site.

To all my email followers, I've transferred the Feedburner address to the new site so you should start receiving emails again. I didn't know this page stopped mirroring until a day or so ago. I'm sorry you've missed out for the last few months but the good news is that I don't post much so it'll be easy to catch up!

*

*

RSS feed of the new Gryffin's Tail site

*

*

Subscribe via email to the new site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

*

*

Tweets!

*

*

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's been a while but check this out...



http://bit.ly/QH1GI

It makes me outraged that this is perfectly acceptable and appropriate medical treatment for the mainstream medical community while other biomedical treatments such as diet, supplements, antivirals, etc. are all considered "experimental", "dangerous" and "unproven". You have to wonder what is going on in this world when antipsychotics and antidepressants for children are the norm and parents, other medical professionals and the children themselves are completely ignored. Where is the outrage? Why aren't the people out there calling us "crazy" beating on this door? Why is this considered safe and a GFCF diet isn't? I simply can't wrap my head around several mostly irreversible possible side effects being better than oh, digestive enzymes and treating for yeast.

I guess I'm still crazy.

I haven't blogged in a while. I realize I've been very lax in my duties as a very unknown blogger. Things are slowing down around the homestead so I hope to be bloggining regularly. I've said that before so don't hold your breath but who knows. I do plan to put forth a bit more effort so I know I'll at least do better. :)
 

Gryffin's Tail © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates