Gryffin's Tail has moved!

Gryffin's Tail has a new home. It got too hard to mirror to this site. I don't maintain this site anymore.

Subscribe via email will subscribe you to the new site feed. Below is an RSS feed of the new site.

To all my email followers, I've transferred the Feedburner address to the new site so you should start receiving emails again. I didn't know this page stopped mirroring until a day or so ago. I'm sorry you've missed out for the last few months but the good news is that I don't post much so it'll be easy to catch up!

*

*

RSS feed of the new Gryffin's Tail site

*

*

Subscribe via email to the new site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

*

*

Tweets!

*

*

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Toxic baby food: is anyone really surprised?



Seriously, I'll never understand why this is okay?  It's one thing to get toxins naturally from food - some foods contain toxins - but this is baby food.  BABY FOOD.  We're not talking about getting amounts of cyanide from eating bamboo shoots because it's naturally present in bamboo.

These are toxins introduced to our foods - and our babies.  I'll never understand it.


Arsenic and toxic metals found in baby food

Baby foods used to wean infants off milk have been found to contain "alarming" levels of toxic contaminants including arsenic, lead and cadmium.


Read the rest here.
 

Gryffin's Tail © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates