Gryffin's Tail has moved!

Gryffin's Tail has a new home. It got too hard to mirror to this site. I don't maintain this site anymore.

Subscribe via email will subscribe you to the new site feed. Below is an RSS feed of the new site.

To all my email followers, I've transferred the Feedburner address to the new site so you should start receiving emails again. I didn't know this page stopped mirroring until a day or so ago. I'm sorry you've missed out for the last few months but the good news is that I don't post much so it'll be easy to catch up!

*

*

RSS feed of the new Gryffin's Tail site

*

*

Subscribe via email to the new site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

*

*

Tweets!

*

*

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More successes!



Never again!


Second, no more diapers!  He has been day trained for years but we have never been able to get rid of the night diapers.  He hated that he wore them, often telling me he's not a baby, but they were necessary.  We tried several times to just let him go without and every time it was a wet, urine filled disaster. Not so anymore!  He has been diaper free for about three weeks now and has only had 4 accidents.  They seem to be coming on faster as I haven't chelated since spring break where I chelated the entire week and brought about these wondrous changes.  I intend to return to our regularly scheduled chelation program this weekend and hopefully, we'll be able to banish the accidents to the fiery inferno of hell to which they belong.

I'll keep you posted on what happens!
We started AC chelation several months ago and couldn't be more pleased with the results.

Since chelating, we have had two very beautiful successes happen.

My son now eats what we give him.  Yes, sometimes I have to make him and feed him myself but he does it with very little complaint.  This is huge!  I'm sure you can all relate to the dilemma of picky eaters.
 

Gryffin's Tail © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates