Gryffin's Tail has moved!

Gryffin's Tail has a new home. It got too hard to mirror to this site. I don't maintain this site anymore.

Subscribe via email will subscribe you to the new site feed. Below is an RSS feed of the new site.

To all my email followers, I've transferred the Feedburner address to the new site so you should start receiving emails again. I didn't know this page stopped mirroring until a day or so ago. I'm sorry you've missed out for the last few months but the good news is that I don't post much so it'll be easy to catch up!

*

*

RSS feed of the new Gryffin's Tail site

*

*

Subscribe via email to the new site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

*

*

Tweets!

*

*

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I know, I'm supposed to be packing...



I am. And I know I am. I'm supposed to be letting this all go for the next couple weeks but I have to share something wonderful.

My son is currently in a typical summer camp with an aide and it's been a dream. He has done so well and today was, sadly, his last day since we are getting on an airplane in just a few hours. His aide has been giving me glowing remarks every day and thankfully, she also gives me a detailed daily report. I swear, this is better than his past school year as far as communication. Today he had a new aide as his usual aide wasn't available and she said the most amazing thing to me.

"I never would've known he was anything other than a typical 4 year old with a lot of energy!"

That's right. My son. I nearly cried. I nearly cry just thinking about it and I'm holding it back as I type this right now. My son is so close to recovery and I can't wait to tell you all about how we've done it when I get back.

Have a great couple of weeks!
 

Gryffin's Tail © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates