Gryffin's Tail has moved!

Gryffin's Tail has a new home. It got too hard to mirror to this site. I don't maintain this site anymore.

Subscribe via email will subscribe you to the new site feed. Below is an RSS feed of the new site.

To all my email followers, I've transferred the Feedburner address to the new site so you should start receiving emails again. I didn't know this page stopped mirroring until a day or so ago. I'm sorry you've missed out for the last few months but the good news is that I don't post much so it'll be easy to catch up!

*

*

RSS feed of the new Gryffin's Tail site

*

*

Subscribe via email to the new site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

*

*

Tweets!

*

*

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Supplements, Supplements, Supplements!



Yes, we can easily drown in the sea of supplements! I know, it's hard to keep them all straight and it's hard to afford them all. But here is a list of sources so if you aren't fortunate enough to live near a great health food store you can still get what you need. I have no affiliation with any of these companies other than as a shopper at a couple. I also don't hold any back because of bias. To each their own and it's up to you to decide for yourself.

Kirkman Labs
Nordic Naturals
NCD Zeolites
ASD Market
Millenium Nutritionals
New Beginnings Neutraceuticals
Houston Enzymes
Holistic Heal (Yasko supplements)
The Vitamin Shoppe
Evitamins
Vitacost
Herb Shop
Digestive Wellness (specifically for SCD)
GI Pro Health (specifically for SCD)
NEEDS, Inc.
Enzymedica
Spectrum Mart ASD mom owned, buying groups can be formed.

There are many others and as I either learn of more or remember more I'll add them.

Happy shopping!
 

Gryffin's Tail © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates