Gryffin's Tail has moved!

Gryffin's Tail has a new home. It got too hard to mirror to this site. I don't maintain this site anymore.

Subscribe via email will subscribe you to the new site feed. Below is an RSS feed of the new site.

To all my email followers, I've transferred the Feedburner address to the new site so you should start receiving emails again. I didn't know this page stopped mirroring until a day or so ago. I'm sorry you've missed out for the last few months but the good news is that I don't post much so it'll be easy to catch up!

*

*

RSS feed of the new Gryffin's Tail site

*

*

Subscribe via email to the new site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

*

*

Tweets!

*

*

Friday, August 5, 2011

Packing up and moving



[category This and That}
[tag This and That]
[publicize off]

I've decided to take the plunge and move my blog to Wordpress. Eventually I will be setting up an actual website with my very own domain name that will house my blog and Wordpress is just better for that. And I still get complaints of how blogger is working out. Or rather, not working out, for readers.

What does this mean for you, dear reader? Not much. You can continue to stay right where you are if you are happy with your subscription just the way it is. I will continue to mirror the feed on Blogger because I'm just sweet like that. I don't want to disrupt anyone's happy feeling and it isn't any skin off my back to continue mirroring here. But you may have to deal with seeing shortcodes at the beginning of every post. In order to mirror, I have to email all my posts. I haven't managed to figure out any other way to do it after extensive googling. (I wonder if I can put them at the end? I'll have to try a test of that.)

But for those that are unhappy with Blogger or are irritated by the way the page doesn't seem to load correctly for so many of you, there is an alternative. You can now also find Gryffin's Tail here. I can't make it as feature rich because I'm not self-hosting it yet but maybe someday.

This is actually my first test run on seeing how well emailing all my posts work out. Wish me luck! If all goes well, I shall continue on to focusing on plain old blogging and will get the recovery post up as soon as I can.


 

Gryffin's Tail © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates